PRV Audio 6CX380-4 SLIM Pro Coaxial Horn Speaker 6.5"
2-WAY FULL RANGE 6.5" PRO AUDIO COAXIAL
- Slim Design – Perfect for tight space applications that require PRO Audio sound quality in small areas where conventional drivers wouldn’t fit.
- Built-in driver tweeter with in-line capacitor attenuates perfectly with the speaker, giving you a rich musical response.
- 380 Watts RMS Music Power Handling, with a 96 dB Sensitivity, capable of generating a lot of sound with a small cone!
- Grill and Mounting Screws Included
- Also available in 8″- 8CX380-4 SLIM
- Nominal and Throat Diameter 6.5" - 152mm 1" - 25.4mm
- Nominal impedance 4Ω
- Nominal Power Handling 190 watts
- Continuous Program Power 380 watts
- Max Peak Power 760 watts
- Sensitivity 2.00V at 1m 96dB
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover For Full Power Handling 120Hz 12DB Per Octaive Crossover
- Frequency Response 100 – 20,000Hz
- Mounting Depth 2.76"
- Overall Depth 3.86"
- Sold in Singles
- Pods may need to be modified on 2014 and up HArley Davidson Motorcycles
- Download for PRV AUDIO 6CX380-4-SLIM DATASHEET
*Nominal power handling is defined as the maximum RMS power that the speaker can handle in a 2-hour test with a pink noise with 6dB of crest factor and a bandpass filter with 12db/oct tuned in its usable frequency range. **Continuous Program Power (RMS) is the maximum power that the speaker can handle considering a regular musical program using our recommended filters, this power can be used to define the optimum amplifier power to avoid a clean signal without clipping or saturation. ***Max Peak Power is the maximum power operation for the speaker, this power is allowed just for a few fractions of a second, usually found just on the peaks of the music. Keeping this power for a little longer timer will damage the speaker.