Wet Sounds REVO 10 FA V2 (2Ω or 4Ω) | 10" Free Air Marine Subwoofer
10" Free Air Marine Subwoofer
Free Air REVO subs are recommended primarily for Infinite Baffle (Free Air) applications where a dedicated subwoofer enclosure is not available or practical.
All REVO 8" & 10” Subwoofers share the same design features:
- Nylas Composite Frame - to withstand extreme environmental use. Designed to accept optional RGB wiring.
- Injection Molded Composite Cone – For durability & low distortion.
- Santoprene Rubber Spider – Much more durable to water & temperature changes than a traditional treated Cotton Spider used by the majority of marine speakers & subwoofers.
- Santoprene Rubber Surround – Offers a superior bond to the composite cone.Also resists deterioration due to water, temperature & ultraviolet exposure.
- Gold Plated Terminals – Designed to resist corrosion.
- RMS Watts 300
- Impedance 2Ω or 4Ω
- Peak Watts 600
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 500Hz
- Mounting Depth 4.62" (117.47 mm)
- Weight 10 lbs (4.53 kg)
- Diameter 11.02" (279.90 mm)
- Hole Cut 9.45" (240.03 mm)
- Sensitivity 88 db at 1watt/1meter
- Subwoofer Size 10"
- Series REVO
- Color Black
- Application Type Free Air
- Sold as single
- 2 year warranty
need help deciding?
Speak now to one of our sales consultants or support team.