PRV Audio MT6CX580-NDY-4 Pro Coaxial Horn Speaker 6.5"
2-WAY FULL RANGE 6.5" PRO AUDIO COAXIAL
Weatherproof Proof designed for the elements
PRV Audio is proud to present our MT6CX580-NDY-4 Coaxial Speaker from the MOTO Series (MT), a high-performance PRO audio line dedicated to motorsports installations.
This coaxial speaker is an easy fit and does not require an additional tweeter. They are made from the highest quality materials and components to resist weather conditions and provide an easy and simple bolt-on installation that transforms your system into the best sound reproduction available by replacing your factory speaker.
This 2-way coaxial loudspeaker established the new benchmark for vocal reproduction for outdoor applications, making it ideal for improving the sound system in your boat, UTV, 4-wheeler, Slingshot, or Motorcycle.
- Waterproof treated paper cone and surround stand up to the harshest conditions with true PRO audio performance.
- Full Range Sound, 2-Way coaxial with low-frequency speaker combined with 1″ exit Titanium driver, able to respond from 100 Hz all the way up to 20,000 Hz
- High Output Speaker for 4 Wheelers, Slingshots, and Motorcycles that mounts practically in almost every stock location
- Common Neodymium motor design for both low frequency and high frequency, reducing phase problems and providing the smallest profile without sacrificing performance
- 6.5″ High-performance coaxial speaker Built to Perform! Capable of high output levels, with separated midbass speaker and horn driver for two amplifier installations.
- Nominal and Throat Diameter 6.5" - 152mm 1" - 25.4mm
- Nominal impedance 4Ω low and 8Ω high
- Nominal Power Handling 300 watt low and 40 watt high
- Continuous Program Power 600 watt low and 80 watt high
- Max Peak Power 1200 watt low and 160 watt high
- Sensitivity 2.00V at 1m 95dB low and 106dB high
- Recommended Hi Pass Crossover For Full Power Handling 105Hz 12dB Per Octaive Crossover low and 1800Hz 12dB Per Octaive Crossover high
- Frequency Response 100 – 10,000Hz low and 1.3-20,000kHz high
- Mounting Depth 3.93"
- Overall Depth 4.37"
- Sold in Singles
- Pods may need to be modified on 2014 and up HArley Davidson Motorcycles
- Download for PRV AUDIO MT6CX580-NDY-4 DATASHEET