American Hard Bag Universal Subwoofer Braces for Saddlebags
Saddle Bag Braces
Add bracing to your saddlebag woofers to increase bass output and eliminate excessive bag vibrations. This universal kit fastens to an industry-standard 8-bolt pattern on the speaker frame. The brace is adjustable from 4.75" to 5.5" wide from the woofer frame's rear to the bag's outside wall. This allows the brace to accommodate various saddlebag brands, materials, and years.
Epoxy is required for installation to bond anchor points in place.
- All Harley Touring Hard Saddlebags 1998 Through Current Year
- Bond-in anchor points are strong and universal to any standard saddlebag.
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Strong CNC machined parts
- Save time and get a more excellent result by not having to fabricate parts
- Made in America
- 5 Year warranty
- CNC Machined Anchor Points for Outside Bag Wall
- CNC Machined Anchor Points for Woofer
- Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Steel Threaded Ball Joints & Rods
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
- Woofer Mount
- Epoxy Adhesive