Arc Audio MOTO720
Designed specifically for the motorcycle and power sports market, the MOTO 600.4 amplifier is the high-performance solution for today’s extreme music lovers. Capable of delivering over 600 watts into 4 ohms from all four channels, the Moto 600.4 takes your factory stereo from zero to hero in a single package solution.
The best part, we don't creative or non-standard test procedures or instructions to get our rated power numbers. Experience real power from a real amplifier that delivers nothing but the BEST sound and performance possible.
- Multi-Channel Amplifier (Four-Channels)
- Microprocessor Class-D Design.
- Designed And Engineered By Robert Zeff.
- High-Frequency Power Supply Design For Improved Signal Transparency And Overall Sound Quality.
- Built-In Internal Fan For Additional Cooling
- Remote Location Status Indicator Lead For Easy Relocation Of The Amplifiers On-Board Diagnostics Indicator.
- Full-Range Amplifier Design
- PP Coated And Treated Design Components For The Highest Level Of Environmental Protection
- Single Side Plug And Play (PNP) Connection Design.
- Quick Disconnect Speaker Terminal Plugs.
- Audiophile Class-D Output Filter Networks.
- Detailed Microprocessor Controlled Protection.
- Large, High-Frequency Switching Power Supplies.
- RCA Inputs Are Compatible With Speaker Level Inputs.
- Fault Codes Storage Of The Last Protection Code Detected
- High Signal To Noise Ratio Without Compromising Power Output.
- Fully Balanced Input Stage Significantly Increases Flexibility
- Ultra Low ESR, High Capacity Power Supply Storage capacitors.
- Bridged Mode Auto Detect Turn-On Works With Most Chip Based OEM Head units.
- Precision Filtering Isolates The Power supply Reducing Unwanted Interference In Radio Reception
|4- Channels @ 4 Ohms||150 Watts|
|4-Channels @ 2 Ohms||150 Watts|
|2-Channel @ 4 Ohms (Bridged)||300 Watts (Bridged)|
|2-Channel @ 2-Ohms (Bridge)||Not Recommended|
|Frequency Response||10Hz - 20kHz|
|Crossover Range||50Hz - 550Hz|
|Bass Boost||Variable 0-12 dB @ 45Hz|
|Remote Level Control Included||No|
|Input Sensitivity (Low)||200mV - 3.5V|
|Built in Fan Cooling||Yes|
|Connection Type||Pigtail (PNP) Harness|
|Pigtail Harness Included||Yes|
|Dimensions||8.125"(L) x 5.43"(W) x 1.8"(H)|
- 3.Installation Tips & Tutorials
- American Hard Bag
- Aquatic AV
- Arc Audio
- Audio Legion
- Bagger Audio Specialists
- Beyma Pro Audio
- Braille Battery
- DB Drive
- Diamond Audio
- Dirty Bird Concepts
- Fairing Factory
- Faital Pro
- Ground Zero
- Hybrid Audio Motorsports Audio
- Jefe Custom Cycles
- Limitless Lithium
- MMats Pro Audio
- Nagys Customs Adapter Rings
- Polk Audio
- PRV Pro Audio
- Rockford Fosgate
- SounDigital EVOX
- Speed By Design
- VooDoo Bikeworks
- XEL Customs
- Unknown Type
- Amp Installation Products
- Ass End Kits
- Compression Drivers/Horn
- Digital Processors
- Fairing Speaker Kits
- Gift Card
- Indian Bagger Audio
- Inner Fairing
- LED Lighting
- Lower Fairing
- Motorsports Audio
- PNP Kit-Coax
- PNP Kit-Component
- PNP Kit-Midrange
- PNP Kit-Pro Coax
- Radio Installation Parts
- Speaker Adapters & Mounts
- Speaker Lids 14 up
- Speaker Lids 98-13
- Speakers 10"
- Speakers 6.5" Coax
- Speakers 6.5" Component
- Speakers 6.5" Mid Range
- Speakers 6.5" Pro Coax
- Speakers 6x9
- Speakers 8"
- Speakers 8" Coax
- Tour Pak